January 10, 2009

Time to Remember...Pt 1

(Alters Built become Monuments in Life)







I don't know about anyone else, but I've been forgetting a lot of things lately. Even important things.







After asking the Lord about this tonight,...told Him with tears that I really needed a brain that works to be a good wife, a good friend, and what He truly wanted. I really need to remember.







Suddenly I had a strange feeling this was about more than remembering when the Dr's is, to put bleach on the grocery list, or when the light bill's due. This was so much bigger. It was though the Lord spoke to deep in my heart and said, "Its time to remember. But until you remember the important thing, you may forget everything else." Amazed and blown away by the answer....I closed my eyes and said, Lord....help me remember....when we knew you were orchestrating the events of our lives....in a way that no man could ever touch the glory....help me remember...and tell the world what You have done! Its time. I need to remember.







Memories started flooding to me from some deep hole in the earth....a place I hadn't seen in a long time.







If you want to go on this journey with me, read on and check back soon for more. Leave comments at the bottom to let me know if any of the stories touch you in anyway. Also comment if the story of how God took me from there to here interests my readers or not. Please leave comments or subscribe to updates. Will work more on this soon! :-)







God Bless You All!







Love,







Rebecca





No comments: